Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter Weekend

This week and last week was "Winter Weekend" at my school. Last week we had "Era Day", "Twin/Clash Day", "Pajama Day", "Class Color Day", and "Formal Day" (in a previous post I explained how I missed Twin Day). Then on Saturday-Wednesday I practiced for the Talent Show (which is really a competition between the high school and jr. high grades where each grade does like some skits). On Thursday we had the Talent Show, we tied for 3rd. Friday we had an open skate, volleyball tournament, and snow sculptures. Saturday, we had class games and a "formal dance" which was from 7pm to 11pm. I just sat/stood there for 5 hours (I don't like to dance). The DJ only played like, 6 good songs the whole time! So, there's my Winter Weekend for you!(No hamsters included)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment