Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pencil Sharpeners? World Domination?

Hi. I am aware it has been awhile since I have last posted but I would like to tell you why. Ok, well about two weeks or more ago I was in Lake Placid, N.Y. all weekend, then I came back and like a week later got sick on a Wedsnday and missed Twin Day at school so I missed out dressing like Fonzy. Then I have been busy with homework and such. So, I am back now and an urgent message has come to mind: What. If. Pencil. Sharpeners. Have been planning. World. Domination? I mean who would know? WE can communicate with them. They just sit there.....and eat pencils.......and sit there............................ ..... .. . ...... .. . ... .. .. .............. . . . . ....and eat pencils. Well I found a way to stop them. PENS. (2=2=4)(DING DONG!!). PENCIL sharpeners can't sharpen pens. So everyone writes with pens.............sharpeners starve?.........we win. (...)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment