Friday, January 30, 2009

Invisible Dino

For a writing contest, The Marley and Me Writing Contest, I had to write a story up to 300 words, from the point of view of an animal. So, here you may view the stroy, brought to you by RFK International. Look At his name in the title(It literally says I am a dino)


I. A. Mad-ino, Invisible Dinosaur and Part Time Professional Pin The Tail On The Donkey Player
By rfk

Hi, I’m Isaac Albert Mad-ino, and I am an invisible dinosaur and part time professional pin the tail on the donkey player. But, I usually go by the name of I. A. Mad-ino, just because it is much shorter. So, let us get to the story, because I am getting tired of breaking the fourth wall.
Beep, beep, beep! The annoying noises faded away as I hit my alarm clock, accidently smashing it to pieces. "It was a waste of money anyway." I figured. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my razor sharp teeth, and combed my hair. I went to my closet and picked out my business suit: white shirt, black pants, a black necktie, and a leather belt. "That should do it" I said, as I opened the front door of my apartment and stepped out.
My car was a beat up sedan with rusted blue paint. "I can’t believe I spent forty two thousand dollars on this thing!" I said, recalling how I had purchased it from a man on the sidewalk who had a big, fluffy Afro. When I arrived at the ping pong factory I work at, I knew my life would change.
A big man, wearing an ‘80s like outfit, was holding a sign saying that the factory had been shutdown, and that all employees were fired. So, being an invisible dinosaur, I had myself some breakfast. I went home that evening, after playing a game of pin the tail on the donkey. I tried to cheer myself up with a video gaming session and some meatloaf eating contests, but I was still bummed out because I lost my car keys in a drain. And now, you know what a day in the life of an invisible dinosaur is like!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Positively absurd! Let me know how you get on with this :)


    Stumbled.

    Aaaand you don't really think I'm gonna click on that donate link do ya? I bet you any money it's a Rock Roll :D

    ReplyDelete