Sunday, January 18, 2009

Have You Been Wondering Where I've Been?

Well, I spent the night at my friend's house Friday, we played Halo 3 on Xbox Live basically all night. We also watched some Family Guy and Rush Hour 1. I went home Saturday and immediately went to get a haircut. Then I came and played Halo 3 (I was bored since I don't have Live), read some of Ask A Ninja Presents: The Ninja Handbook, and went to bed around 10:30. I woke up at 11:30 this morning and my family left to go to my little brother's hockey game. So I was sitting here, thinking for some weird, ravenous gym sock infested post, and I thought: "Hey, why don't I just tell the peoples wheres I been?". So there you have it. If you expected more, your out of luck, 'cuz any second now a panda trained in the art of kung fu is going to repeatedly through a car windshield while yelling "Skadoosh!".

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment: